Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners
DECLARATION on APPLICATION
In making an application for admission to membership of the Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners (FNTP) you hereby declare and acknowledge:
- In making an application for membership of the Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners (FNTP) I certify that I am a practitioner who is insured to practice and I confirm that I will remain insured for the full period of registration.
- I understand that as part of my application for admission to membership I will be required to provide evidence of my Nutritional Therapy award and public liability/professional indemnity insurance. Failure to provide such evidence shall render the application void and the membership fee forfeit.
- I further understand that I will be required to pay an annual fee to maintain my membership and that I need to comply with Continuing Professional Development requirements as determined by the FNTP.
- I further agree that if issued with membership certificate, upon the revocation, or cancellation of my membership, I shall destroy the certificate and remove any reference to FNTP membership from any promotional materials.
- I agree to abide by the FNTP Code of Professional Conduct & Ethics and undertake that I have read and understood the FNTP Disciplinary & Complaints Procedure.
- I hereby certify that this application and any attachments contain no willing or negligent misrepresentation or falsification and that the information given by me is true and complete.
- I understand that should an investigation disclose any such misrepresentation or falsification, my application will be rejected or my membership subsequently withdrawn.
- I understand that the Membership Fee paid with this application is for the application and a period of membership for 12 months from the time of application. The fee is non-refundable.